- Application for divorce
- Parenting Orders
- Parenting Plans
- Child Support
- Property Orders made by the Court
- Property Orders made by Consent
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Bankruptcy and Family Law
- De Facto relationships (including same sex relationships)
- IVF and Surrogacy
- Spousal Maintenance
- Preparation of Wills, Enduring Guardian & Enduring Power of Attorney documents
- Applying for grant of Probate
- Advanced (Medical) Care Directives
- Guardianship matters (care and protection matters)
- Advice and preparation of Estate Disputes (and how to avoid disputes)
- Advice on financial abuse (and what needs to be done if you are experiencing financial pressure by a family member or interference with your proprietary rights)
Workers Compensation (NSW)
- Workers Compensation Review Office (WIRO) approved legal service provider.Applications to fund legal representation in the Workers Compensation Commission can be made on behalf of injured workers.
- Disputes arising between individuals or incorporated entities that require resolution by Court process including
- Partnership disputes
- Consumer law disputes – including product liability issues under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Litigation experience in the practice and procedure of the Local Court of NSW, District Court, NCAT (all divisions) and the Supreme Court of NSW.
- Broad experience in both personal insolvency (e.g. bankruptcy) and corporate insolvency.
- Completed the Insolvency Education Program through ARITA (Australasian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association)
- In all NSW courts.